Reveal Wheel

Reveal Wheel

August 12, 2018
It is Hot here, so Ice Cream seemed appropriate for today's card.
I used the Lawn Fawn Sweetest Flavor Stamp Set and the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Dies. This series from Lawn Fawn makes the cutest cards. Once you get the basics figured out they come together really quickly.
I will be linking my cards up to a couple of challenges this week.

I used Copic Markers for my coloring and Distress Ink for the shading on my wheel.  As you turn the wheel a different flavor/color of ice cream is shown in the center with a fun little face!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Sentiments, Sweetest Flavor
Dies: Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel, Reveal Wheel Sweetest Flavor Add-On Die
Paper: CardStock from MFT Stamps and Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Black Ink, Distress Ink

Have a Sweet Day,
Dana

Comments

  1. So sweet! As you know, I love ice cream cards! Love your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You My Friend!! I love you and your support!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your new blog, Dana!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You So Much!! I appreciate your kind comment!! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Now I’m in the right place! This is wonderful! I love the way you used these fun stamps and dies and combined these challenges. A fun, bright, happy card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie!! I appreciate your comment and I am glad you “found” me!! Enjoy your day!!

      Delete
  6. And thanks so much for sharing it with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those sweet ice cream cones! Adorable card.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn!! I appreciate you taking the time to comment!! Enjoy your day ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment