Drive By Crafts

Jane's Doodles: Winnie Halloween

October 12, 2018

Happy Friday Friends!! Today I have a post up on the Drive By Crafts Blog. This week, I am using the darling stamp set, Jane's Doodles: Winnie Halloween stamp set to create a couple of Fun Halloween cards.


For my first card, I stamped the adorable witch, cat, and pumpkin in a row on my white cardstock. I used orange ink and stamped the trick or treat stamp across the bottom. I used My Sweet Petunia: Original MISTI to do my stamping so I could a good impression and move my paper to line up my sentiment across the bottom of my panel. Once I had everything stamped I used Copic Markers to do all my coloring. Next, I trimmed my panel down and mounted it on some Halloween paper from the Doodlebug Design Inc: BooVille 6X6 Paper Pad.



For my next card, I used the smaller images from the Jane's Doodles: Winnie Halloween Stamp Set to stamp all over my card front. Then, I colored all the images in with Copic Markers. I trimmed down my card front and mounted it on an A2 card base. Next, I used the Avery Elle: Wonky Scalloped Frames Die Set to make a black frame for my sentiment. I cut an inside piece with the same frame and stamped my sentiment. Lastly, I added a few candy corn stamped images and colored them too. I mounted my sentiment on my card front to finish my card.


Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope you have a Wonderful weekend!!

Supplies Used:

Comments

  1. Dana these are so CUTE... i love this set and you rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You So Much Annette!! Have a Wonderful weekend!!

      Delete

Post a Comment