Halloween Hooplah!

Happy October

October 1, 2018

Welcome!! I have a fun post today to help get you in the October spirit!! I had bought the Queen & Co Halloween Hooplah Kit awhile back and I just had a chance to play with it. So Fun!! Everything is included, dies, paper, toppings (shaker pieces) and a Halloween stamp set.  I have lots of photos to share today so grab a Pumpkin Spice Latte and settle in.


I started out my making these pillow box treat holders. I made a band to go around each container from the paper pad. Next, I made a coordinating tag. I used the Papertrey Ink Tag #7 for the tags and attached a shaker element to each tag. I embossed my sentiments with coordinating embossing powder. Lastly, I attached my tags to the pillow box with ribbon.




Aren't they just the cutest? I actually already had a friend ask me if she could have the treat boxes for her grandkids. Of course I said Yes!! The dies included with the kit makes everything go together very easily. I couldn't stop there...so I made a few cards too!




Once I had all the cards put together I thought they would also make a fun little gift. So I put them in a clear card box and packaged them up too!


Will you be making Halloween treats this month? 

Supplies:
Queen & Company Halloween Hoopla Kit
Dies: Papertrey Ink- Tag Sale #7, Basic Shapes
Other: Papertrey Ink- Ribbon, Embossing Powder

Happy October,
Dana




Comments