Merry & Bright

Essentials Challenge

October 10, 2018

Hello Friends! I hope you are having a great week!! I am participating in the Ellen Hutson Essential Challenge today. This is my first time participating, but when I saw the sketch I wanted to give it a try! I used the Concord & 9th: Deck The Halls Turnabout stamp set that I ordered from the Ellen Hutson online store.


I started by stamping my background. I followed the directions for using a Turnabout stamp. The colors I used are: Papertrey Ink- Pure Poppy, MFT- Cement Gray, Gina K- Sea Glass and Grass Green. Once I had my background stamped I cut my panels to follow the sketch.

I mounted my stamped pieces onto a pieces a white cardstock. Next, I used the Concord & 9th: Merry & Bright Stamp Set for my sentiment. I stamped my sentiment with VersaMark ink and added white embossing powder. I used the MFT Stamps Stitched Circle STAX to cut my sentiment circles. To finish my sentiment I used the little Holly Jolly die from Papertrey Ink and added a little holly accent.


I hope you enjoyed my Christmas card today! Thank You for stopping by.


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Concornd & 9th: Deck The Halls Turnabout, Merry & Bright
Dies: Papertrey Ink: Holly Jolly, MFT Stamps: Circle STAX
Paper: Papertrey Ink: Cardstock
Ink: Listed above
Other: White Embossing Powder

Enjoy your day,
Dana

Comments