Welcome, Little One

Fusion Card Challenge

October 7, 2018

I hope you all are having a Wonderful weekend!! I have a card today for the Fusion Card Challenge. 



I combined both the sketch and the inspiration photo for my card. 

I began my card with the Carta Bella: Baby Mine paper pad. I used the MFT Stamps: Blueprints #13 dies for the layout. The dies worked perfectly with the sketch. Next, I stamped the darling little ducks from the Lawn Fawn set Rub-A-Dub-Dub. I used Copic Markers to color the ducks.


I used the Papertrey Ink: Keep It Simple Baby stamp set for my sentiment. I have a lot of these sentiment sets, and they get used a lot!! I love the price ($5.00) and the size. I added a little foam adhesive behind my ducks and sentiment banner. 


I hope you enjoyed my card today!! It is always fun to create a card for a new baby!!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Lawn Fawn- Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Papertrey Ink- Keep It Simple Baby
Dies: Lawn Fawn- Rub-A-Dub-Dub, MFT Stamps- Blueprints #13, Stitched Circle STAX
Paper: Carta Bella- Baby Mine
Other: Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana



Comments

  1. SUCH a cute card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Fusion challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michelle!! I appreciate your kind comment!! Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colors/coloring, lovely detail and an amazing mix of pretty patterns..... just perfect for the Fusion 'Baby" challenge! LOVE, love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Michelle!! Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment!! Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  3. Congrats Dana! I love the layout on this card - I had pinned it even before you won - :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You So Much Rachelle!! I appreciate you taking the time to comment!! Enjoy your weekend!!

      Delete

Post a Comment