Homestyle Holiday

The Card Concept

November 17, 2018

Happy Saturday Friends!! I have a few posts scheduled for the next week or so because I wasn't sure how much time I would have to create. We just got home from a Wonderful vacation and now both girls are home for a week for their Thanksgiving break. I am so excited to have them both home!! They love college and I am so proud of them, but oh my goodness, I miss them both so much while they are away!!
Today, I have a card and tag using the Taylored Expression: Snowman Tag Stamp and Die Combo Set and for the The Card Concept Challenge.


Here is the Inspiration photo:



I started out by heat embossing the snowman shape onto red cardstock. Then, I used the included die to cut out my snowman. Next, I cut out the hat from black cardstock and added a red band across the hat. The holly accent is from the Papertrey Ink: Holly Jolly die set. Once I had my snowman assembled I set it aside and began working on my card. For the ovals I used the MFT Stamps: Pierced Oval STAX. I added a snowbank and layered everything onto my card front.


I love how easy it was to assemble my tag. The die even cuts out a circle at the top for your ribbon to go through under the hat. I will definitely be making a lot more of these tags for my Christmas gifts this year!



Supplies:
Stamp Set: Taylored Expressions- Flip the Script Snowman Tag Stamp & Die Combo
Dies: Taylored Expressions- Snowman, MFT Stamps- Pierced Oval STAX, Papertrey Ink- Holly Jolly
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Other: White Embossing Powder, Baker's Twine

Enjoy your weekend,
Dana


Comments

  1. This is super cute! Love that snowman and how it looks on that plaid background. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susan!! I appreciate your kind comment!! Enjoy your day!!

      Delete

Post a Comment