Technique Tuesday

Beautiful Narcissus

January 2, 2019

Good Morning! I hope you all had a Happy New Year's!! We had a Wonderful Christmas and New Year's- lots of family, friends and food. I love having both of my girls home for a few weeks!! I Definitely cherish our time that the four of us can be together. Now, I need to get back into a routine...wish me luck!
Today, I have a card using the Technique Tuesday: Beautiful Narcissus Stamp and Die Set. This is part of their New Release and definitely a favorite!!




I started my card by stamping the flower image in Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink. I love this ink because it allows you to watercolor without using any embossing powder or heat setting it. Once my image was stamped I used my Zig Clean Color Watercolor Pens to watercolor my flowers.


Next, I used the coordinating die to die cut my flowers. I added score lines to my card front/panel for some added detail. Then, I stamped my sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock. 


I attached my sentiment and flowers with foam adhesive for some dimension to my card front. Once I had this completed I attached my card front to an A2 card base.


Stop by the Technique Tuesday online shop to find all the details about their new release!

I will also be linking up my card today to the Color Throwdown Challenge. I used this week's colors for my inspiration.


Enjoy your day,
Dana






Comments

  1. Yes! Bring on the springtime with this gorgeous take on the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wanda!! I appreciate your kind comment!! And I agree...bring on the Springtime!

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful Card, Dana! Thanks for joining in with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vicki!! I appreciate you taking the time to comment!! Enjoy your day!

      Delete

Post a Comment