Technique Tuesday

February 12, 2019

 Good Morning!! I hope your week is going well! I was so happy to see the new Sally & Sherman the Skunks Stamp and Die Set in my mailbox yesterday. It is part of the New Release at Technique Tuesday and so Cute! I love the sentiments!!


I started my card by stamping and coloring my images from the Skunk stamp set. I then used the Sally & Sherman Crafting Dies to die cut my images. 


For my card layout, I used the Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Circles Die Set to cut out my circle and frame. Next, I stamped my sentiment on a label from the Essential Stitched Labels Crafting Dies. This a great set of dies with lots of little extras!! I also love how it adds a little extra detail to a sentiment! I mounted this onto a soft pink cardstock that had been embossed with a polka dot embossing folder. 


Next, I mounted my card front onto a green mat. To finish my card, I attached everything to an A2 card base. 

Supplies:


Thanks again for stopping by! Please feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer them. I am playing a little catch up after being gone a few days last week.

Enjoy your day,
Dana

Comments