Christmas Is Coming

Hello Bluebird

October 27, 2018

Happy Saturday!! I hope you are having a Wonderful weekend!! We are in San Diego today watching the Navy Vs. Notre Dame football game. I am not a football "fan" but it should be a fun day with some good friends! 
Today, I have a card using a new to me stamp company Hello Bluebird Design. There images are just Adorable, and each set is packed full!! I bought a few sets the other day to give them a try and let me tell you...they are definitely a favorite!


I kept my card fairly simple. I started by using the Close To My Heart Confetti Embossing Folder for my snowy background. Next, I stamped, colored, and die cut my cute little image from the Hello Bluebird: Christmas Is Coming stamp set. Then, I used the Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Borders to create my snow/ground. To finish my card I stamped my sentiment in red ink and tied some Baker's Twine across the top. 




Just look at all the stamps included with this set!! I can't wait to have some time to make a few more cards!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Hello Bluebird- Christmas Is Coming
Dies: Hello Bluebird- Christmas Is Coming, Lawn Fawn- Simple Stitched Hillside Borders
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Other: Close To My Heart- Confetti Embossing Folder, Baker's Twine

Enjoy your day!!
Dana



Comments