Deck The Halls

Case This Sketch

October 21, 2018

Happy Sunday! I hope you all are having a Wonderful weekend!! Morgan is home for a three day weekend-yeah!! I was a able to sneak in a little time to play along with the Case This Sketch Challenge. My pictures are a little dark because I finished my card last night...hope you don't mind. 


Here is the sketch:



I started my card by using the Concord & 9th Deck The Halls Turnabout Stamp Set to create my background. I used red, green, kraft, and navy ink today. I love how these stamps work, someone is So smart!! Each time I turned my panel I changed my color of ink to create my background.


Once I had my background stamped, I trimmed it down to fit my A2 card base. Next, I added a strip of red cardstock across the top of my stamped panel. For my sentiment, I used the Papertrey Ink: Jingle All The Way stamp and die set. 


Keeping it quick today!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Concord & 9th- Deck The Halls Turnabout, Papertrey Ink- Jingle All The Way
Dies: Papertrey Ink- Jingle All The Way
Ink: Papertrey Ink

Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Enjoy your weekend,
Dana

Comments

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, love your stamped patterned block

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You So Much!! I appreciate you taking the time to comment!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the visuals, the sketch, and your excellent choice of colors. If I didn't have a sick little boy over here I would head to the stamps and ink. You are a constant inspiration. Have a great week Dana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon!! You are always so kind!! I hope your little one is feeling better soon, so hard when they are sick. Sending many prayers my friend.

      Delete
  3. What an awesome background--I thought it was patterned paper! Love the warm colors and your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Doona! I appreciate you taking the time to comment!!

      Delete
  4. Terrific card! I love your design and color choices. Thank you for sharing the details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darla!! I hope you had a Wonderful weekend!! Enjoy!

      Delete

Post a Comment