Nutty or Nice?

Lawn Fawn

October 24, 2018

Hello and Welcome! I hope you all are having a Wonderful day. Today, I have a Christmas card for the Lawn Fanatics challenge: Bling It Out.


I started my card with some dark blue glitter paper for my background. I used the MFT Stamps Snowfall die to cut out the falling snow. Next, I die cut the Lawn Fawn: Stitched Hillside Backdrop from white cardstock. Then, I began my stamping...I used the Lawn Fawn: Nutty or Nice (Stamptember) set for most of my images. The cute little birds on the branch are from the Lawn Fawn: Winter Sparrows set. Once everything was stamped, colored, and die cut I attached all of my images to my card front to create a Christmas scene. 


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Lawn Fawn- Nutty or Nice? & Winter Sparrows
Dies: MFT Stamps- Snowfall, Lawn Fawn- Stitched Hillside Backdrop, Nutty or Nice, Winter Sparrows
Paper: Gltter paper- Hobby Lobby
Other: Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Enjoy your day,
Dana


Comments

  1. i love love love this card!!! the squirrels decorating the snowman is soooo fun!! and that cardstock color for the night sky is AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Samantha!! I appreciate you taking the time to comment!! Thank You!!

      Delete

Post a Comment