Frosty Friends

MFT Stamps Sketch Challenge

November 24, 2018

Happy Weekend! I hope you all are having a Wonderful day. I am stopping by today to share my card for the MFT Stamps: Sketch Challenge


I used the sketch as my guide. I started by stamping, coloring, and die cutting the cute snowman from the MFT Stamp: Frosty Friends stamp set. Next, I used a polka dot piece of paper from the Candy Land paper pad cut to 3.25 x 4.25. I then cut four strip of MFT Stamps: Snow Cone Cardstock cut to .75 x 3 inches. I stamped my sentiment on one strip and then layered them onto my patterned paper with foam adhesive. I attached everything to my card base following the sketch.


I love this stamp set!! These snowmen are just perfect for coloring!!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: MFT Stamps- Frosty Friends
Dies: MFT Stamps- Frosty Friends
Paper: MFT Stamps- Cardstock, Candy Land Paper Pack
Other: Polka Dot Embossing Folder

Enjoy your day,
Dana

Comments

Post a Comment