Charming Cottage Box

Spellbinders

December 18, 2018

Christmas is in one week!! How did that happen? I was hoping to have time to create a few more things, but we will have to see how the week goes. I even have a few Christmas stamp sets that I have not used...there is always next year, right? Were you able to make everything you hoped? I think I need to start my Christmas projects sooner next year!!
Today, I have four treat boxes using the Spellbinder: Charming Cottage Box die set.


I always try to make a fun little box of treats to give to the ladies in my husband's office. Actually, Ric (my husband) sent me a picture of one of the lady's trees. She has saved the boxes from every year and uses them as ornaments...so sweet!
All the details are the same on my houses. There is also a square shaped window, some scroll work, a tag, and greenery included in the die set.



I made two boxes in more traditional Christmas colors and then I used pastel colors for the other two.


Here is the image of the actual dies that I used so you can see all that is included:
I will be back tomorrow with another set of tags/gift card holders that I made.
Enjoy your day,
Dana

Comments