Cupcake Critters

Pretty Pink Posh

January 21, 2018

Happy Monday! Another New Week!! I love the start of a new week...don't get me wrong, I Love the Weekend!! But, there is something about the start of a new week that also makes me Happy- So Happy Monday Friends! Are you a fan or Monday's? 

Today, I am sharing a  birthday card that uses the Cupcake Critters Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh. Such a sweet stamp set with adorable birthday images!!



I started my card by using the Storybook 1 Die to die my layout onto my card front. Next, I used Distress Ink and lightly ink blended Broken China, Mustard Seed and Pickled Raspberry onto each rectangle. 


Next, I stamped my images and colored them with Copic Markers. I then used the Cupcake Critters Coordinating Dies to die cut my images. I also stamped Happy Birthday onto my pink rectangle.


To finish my card, I attached my white panel to a pale blue cardstock mat. Then, I inlaid my ink blended rectangles back into my white panel. I attached my images with foam adhesive and added sequins from the Easter Sequins Mix. Lastly, I attached everything to my A2 card base.

Supplies:


It is also Valentine's Week at Pretty Pink Posh!! You can save 15% off of everything in the Valentine's Day Category in the online shop!! I will also have a Valentine's Day project to share on Thursday!! Happy Shopping!!


I hope you enjoyed my card today! What will you be creating this week?

Enjoy your day,
Dana

Comments