Hello, Beautiful

MFT Stamps

January 17, 2019

Good Morning! I have a Birthday card today for the MFT Stamps: Color Challenge. I haven't entered the color challenge lately, but these colors were calling me...some of my favorites. 


Here are the colors:

I started my card by stamping my flowers from the Bold Blooms stamp set. I used the colors as my inspiration and just stamped a little pile. I then used the coordinating dies to cut the flowers and leaves out. 


For my sentiment, I used the Hello Beautiful stamp and die set. I love word dies that have the two layers, and this set has some Wonderful coordinating sentiments too. 


I attached my sentiment to my card front first. The word beautiful is a little long, so I wanted to my sure it fit. Then, I attached my flowers around my sentiment using foam adhesive and some liquid adhesive to tuck the leaves and such in. Lastly, I attached my card panel to an A2 kraft card base to finish my card. 


My stash of birthday cards is getting kind of low, so it is nice to get a couple extras made. Will you be participating in the MFT Stamps Color Challenge?

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: MFT Stamps- Bold Blooms, Hello Beautiful
Dies: MFT Stamps- Bold Blooms, Beautiful, Banner

Enjoy your day,
Dana





Comments