Love You Lots

Reverse Confetti

January 25, 2019

Hello Crafty Friends! I hope you all had a Wonderful week! I am up on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink Blog with a Valentine Card using lots of fun products from Reverse Confetti.


I started my card by creating an Alcohol Ink background with Ranger Alcohol Ink and Ranger Alcohol Ink Yupo Paper. The three colors I used were: Flamingo, Poppyfield, and a little Wild Plum. Any reds and pinks would be perfect for a Valentine day card!!


Next, I used the Reverse Confetti: All Heart Cover Panel Confetti Cuts Die. I cut it out of white cardstock and then ran it back through my die cutting machine with the (alcohol ink) Yupo paper. I attached the white panel to my A2 card base with Lawn Fawn: Glue Tube and then inlaid some alcohol ink hearts back into my panel in a random pattern.


For my images, I used the Reverse Confetti: Mouse Mail Stamp Set. I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Sketch Markers. Then, I used the Reverse Confetti: Mouse Mail Confetti Cuts Dies to cut out my images. 


Next, I used the Reverse Confetti: Heart Filled Sentiments Stamp Set for my sentiment. I also die cut the heart strip from the Reverse Confetti: Love Note Confetti Cuts Die Set to attach above my sentiment. I attached everything to a Vellum circle with Foam Adhesive before attaching it to my card front.


Will you be crating Valentine's Day cards this year? There are lots of Wonderful Valentine Products in the Butterfly Reflections, Ink Store. Stop by this weekend and do a little shopping!!

Happy Friday!
Enjoy your day,
Dana

Comments