With Love

Pretty Pink Posh

February 11, 2019

Happy New Week!! I hope you all had a Great weekend!! We were in DC for the weekend visiting our daughter, Meredith. It was Senior Parent's Weekend at Georgetown, lots of fun, food and just visiting!! Always good when we get to be together!! And it is hard to believe she is a senior and will be graduating in a few months...exciting times for sure!



Today, I have a set of Valentine's Day cards using lots of products from Pretty Pink Posh. I started my card by making an alcohol ink background. I used Poppyfield, Wild Plum, Amethyst, and a little Gold Mixative to create my background.



Once this was dry, I used the Pretty Pink Posh: With Love Shaker Die to cut out my heart from the center of my background and create a window. I attached a piece of acetate paper underneath the window and surrounded the heart with foam adhesive.


I then filled the heart with the Valentine Jewels Mix. To finish my heart, I attached a white heart that was die cut using the same With Love Shaker Die back into the open space. Next, I stamped my sentiment from the Simple Sayings: Courage Stamp Set in VersaMark Ink and then heat embossed it in gold embossing powder before attaching it to my card front.


I had all the pieces cut so I went ahead and created the same card with a white background. To give my white background a little added detail, I ran it through my die cut machine with a polka dot embossing folder, before I created my shaker. 


This time, I filled my shaker heart with the Sugar Plum Jewels Mix and the Sugar Plum Confetti Mix. These confetti mixes are just Gorgeous! I once again, used gold embossing powder on my sentiment to give it a little sparkle! This set of sentiments are perfect when you need the right words for a friend who might be going through a difficult time.



Supplies:


Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy your week,
Dana


Comments