Beautiful Butterflies

Pretty Pink Posh

March 18, 2019

Good Morning and Welcome! I am back today sharing another card using the New Release from Pretty Pink Posh. There are so many wonderful stamps and dies included in this release!! I combined a few of my favorites for my card today.



I started my ink blending my background with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink. I spritzed my background with water and set it aside to dry. Next, I used the gorgeous Spring Frame die. I die cut the frame from white cardstock and attached it to my background. Do you have the Spring Frame die? You need it, it makes the most Beautiful frame/border for any image or sentiment. Definitely a favorite!!


I used the Beautiful Butterflies Stamp Set for my butterfly image. I stamped and colored the butterfly with Copic Markers and then used the Beautiful Butterflies Dies to cut it out. For my sentiment, I used the Easter Eggs Stamp Set. I stamped my sentiment with VersaMark ink and then added white embossing powder. 


To finish my card, I added a few sequins from the Summer Sequins Mix. Everything is better with a few sequins!

Supplies:



Enjoy your day,
Dana



Comments