Fresh Peonies

Technique Tuesday

March 19, 2019

Good Morning and Welcome! I am back today sharing a few tags using the Technique Tuesday: Fresh Peonies Stamp Set. I love this stamp set and I thought it would be perfect to make a few tags to tie onto Easter treats.


To make my tags, I used the Essential Stitched Labels Crafting Dies. This is a great set of dies with lots of coordinating details and options- the perfect basic to have in your stash! I die cut my tags from Papertrey Ink Cardstock in Lilac Grace and Aqua Mist.


I then stamped my flower image with the coordinating ink. Next, I stamped the image again (I used my MISTI) with VersaMark ink and added clear embossing powder for added shine. The clear embossing powder just adds a little "extra" to the tags. 


I die cut the little reinforcement ring (included in the Label die set) from white cardstock and attached it to the top of my tag. Next, I die cut the word friend from the Fresh Peonies Crafting Dies and attached it to my tag. 


To finish my tag, I attached a piece of ribbon to the top and attached it to a glassine bag full of Easter Treats. Will you be creating Easter treat boxes or bags to give to friends and family? I hope I gave you a little inspiration!

Supplies:



Enjoy your day,
Dana

Comments